Wow a lot of things have happened since I last blogged. I do not know if I will catch the blog up or just move on. This Week I have started my own business. Abigail Jamieson clothing line for Children. I am hoping to set up a web site and sell to local stores. Of course I will still be making clothes for individuals. I will also be making bags, curtains, pillows. Basically anything having to do with sewing. I may even start making clothes for moms to match their little ones. I am so very excited to be using the talents that God has given me. Here are some samples of the things that I have made.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Childrens Clothing.
Posted by Mrs. Braverwold at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh.my.word!! TOO CUTE! I love that you are doing this! I have a friend in town that does the same thing and has done GREAT. What a wonderful way to use your talents. I'll definitely be calling on you when Little Bit arrives!!! Hope all is well - good to see you post again!
I love to make an outfit for little bit. Just them me know when you have the baby.
Awesome stuff... would you possibly trade a couple things for a portrait of the kids? (I'm a friend of Daniel.)
Oh yeah, almost forgot...
huffman.mary at gmail dot com
http://www.maryhuffman.net
Those are really cute!
Post a Comment