
this is my mom, mimi, with Maddie
Maddie and I are playing peekaboo with the plant
I just love my kids!!
These are just some fun pics from our trip to Michigan. I do not have any good snow pictures because it was really to cold to go outside -4. I flew out of Nashville with the kids on Wednesday February 6th in the evening. We had to stay over night in Detroit because the roads were so bad my dad could not come and get us that evening. Wow to tired cranky kids that had no nap and no dinner in a hotel with me by myself. That was a challenge. The rest of the trip went really well and the kids had fun. Maddie is definitely a southern girl. She cried when ever she was out in the cold. She was most happy in front of the heater.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Our trip to Michigan!
Posted by Mrs. Braverwold at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Gail, somehow you came to Michigan, yet my phone didn't ring. I think this is an oversight that should be remedied next time. :)
~kim
Post a Comment