CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Loss!

It has been three weeks since we had our miscarriage. Most days are good, some are bad. This morning I had a hard time. For some reason in an instant the loss rips through your heart and grabs your soul. It is a sadness I have not known before. My head tells me it is Ok. My baby is in the best place, in the arms of Jesus, but my heart tells me it has an empty whole. A wise lady who also experienced this loss told me this would happen. That her head would tell her one thing and her heart another. I do not want to forget my 3rd child but I do hope that as time goes on these moments will dissipate if not disappear. My Lord knows the reasons and until I meet him I will keep trusting in his ways.

0 comments: